Old Administration Building

    The building that has seen so much change

    With its distinctive facade on the Lösorter Strasse, the building was the main entrance from 1907 and also housed the wages office and the ironworks’ boardroom. Up to the early 1950s the Old Administration Building was extended and remodelled several times.

    After the closure of the ironworks, the Old Administration Building was first used as the base for the Visitors’ Centre. Since 2001 the German Youth Hostel Association has been using the attractive building to run a youth hostel with 140 beds and leisure and meeting rooms.

    Follow us on:

    Impressions

    Click on one of the pictures to be able to see it in full screen mode!

    • © Thomas Berns
    • © Thomas Berns
    • © Thomas Berns
    • © Thomas Berns
    • © Thomas Berns
    • © DJH Landesverband Rheinland e.V.

    Further information