New Administration Building

    The “Ground Staff Hut”

    Built in the sober style of the 1950s, the New Administration Building replaced the Old Administration Building on the Lösorter Strasse from 1953. Until the closure of the ironworks in 1985, the building was the company’s registered office and used by the director and the management board.

    The offices of associations and companies which are connected in all sorts of various ways with the Landscape Park are to be found in this building today. Also a section of the park management, which plans and manages the structural maintenance and care of the buildings, grounds and green spaces, uses a part of this building which they jocularly refer to as the “Ground Staff Hut”.

     

    Follow us on:

    Impressions

    Click on one of the pictures to be able to see it in full screen mode!

    • © Landschaftspark Duisburg-Nord
    • © Büro für Industriearchäologie, Darmstadt
    • © Büro für Industriearchäologie, Darmstadt
    • © Büro für Industriearchäologie, Darmstadt
    • © Büro für Industriearchäologie, Darmstadt
    • © Thomas Berns

    Further information